Meet Dodie Anderson
Metabolic Typing Programs
(Requires a Certified Metabolic Typing Advisor)
- THIS PROGRAM DISCONTINUED. CONTACT US BY EMAIL TO GET LATEST RESOURCES.
Requires extensive consultation sessions and on-going guidance by a Certified
Metabolic Typing Advisor. Includes all components listed above for the Advanced
Program in addition to Metabolic Type Challenge Tests (physiological and biochemical
home self-tests), Hair Analysis, Neurotransmitter Analysis, Detoxification
Procedures, and Lifestyle Recommendations. Analyzes 10 Fundamental Homeostatic
Controls and accordingly makes appropriate metabolic type diet, supplementation,
and lifestyle recommendations. Designed to be a maximum health-building and
performance optimization program.
- On-going support beyond initial follow-up is available.
- Computer analyzed simple-to-complete 150 question survey.
- Various challenge tests involving simple physiological and biochemical parameters.
- Evaluation of:
- Autonomic Type
- Oxidative Type
- Endocrine Type
- Catabolic/Anabolic Type
- Electrolyte / Fluid Balance
- 6 Acid / Alkaline Imbalances
- ABO Blood Type
- Prostaglandin Balance
- Hair Mineral Analysis
- Circadian Rhythm
- Lifestyle Factors
- Candida albicans overgrowth screening results
- Periodic re-evaluations to check progress and adjust programs if
- A written report about your Metabolic Type.
- An Eating Plan correct for your Metabolic Type:
- 300 foods conveniently listed on one sheet of paper.
- Color-coded for easy usage – Green for "Ideal"
foods, bold for "Neutral" foods, italics for "Caution" foods, and
red for "Avoid" foods.
- Essential (minimal) and Optimal (maximum) Nutritional Supplement Programs customized for your Metabolic Type.
- Instructions for determination and fine-tuning of macronutrient
ratios (protein, fat, carbohydrate).
- MT Guide — A detailed practical guide for following your metabolic type program.
- Lifestyle recommendations.
Available Metabolic Typing
Select a program for more